1. Chronic digestive issues: unexplained constipation, diarrhea, gas, indigestion, mucus in stools, leaky gut, SIBO, nausea, hemorrhoids, heart burn, bloody stools, rectal itch, bloating after meals.
2. Various forms of mental distress including depression, anxiety, mood swings, nervousness, forgetfulness, restlessness, anxiety, headaches, eye aches, fatigue, behavioral changes, a strange sensation that something is stuck in your head, frequent feelings of apathy.
3. Autoimmune disorders. Parasites infecting the gut can weaken the immune system, igniting an inflammatory immune response, and cause a cascade of health problems within the body. Gut and joint related conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and reactive arthritis have been shown to be directly related to a parasite infection.
4. You’ve traveled internationally and remember getting traveler’s diarrhea while abroad, drank contaminated or questionable water, or ate at a questionable restaurant. Often times unfiltered water is used to clean the dishes at restaurants and if your dish or fork is still wet, you can easily ingest waterborne parasites with your meal.
#4 has happened to me personally while travelling in South America. At first I was slightly bloated after each meal, then cramps and abdominal pan became the 'norm'. After a week each meal made me look 5 months pregnant with a large protruding belly and the pain was unbearable. I suddenly fell into severe depression and even had suicidal thoughts. The parasite had quickly invaded my gut and infiltrated my mental and emotional wellbeing!
5. Have a history of food poisoning and your digestion has not been the same since.
7. Skin irritations or unexplained rashes, hives, rosacea, eczema, dry skin, hives, lesions and sores.
8. You never feel satisfied or full after your meals, unexplained weight loss, or weight gain, loss of appetite.
9. You've been diagnosed with blood disorders: hypoglycemia, anemia, iron-deficiency
10. Sleep disturbances, you have trouble falling asleep, wake up multiple times during the night, you grind your teeth in your sleep, bed wetting.
11. Muscle and joint pain including arthritic pain, muscle cramps, heart pain, and numbness of extremities like hands and feet.
12. Reproductive and sexual organ problems such as cysts and fibroids, urinary tract and kidney infections, menstrual problems, PMS, prostate problems, impotence, erectile dysfunction.
13. Other symptoms such bad breath and body odor, weak immune system and chronic viral or bacterial infections, fever, respiratory and lung problems.